Rihanna is challenging each of us:
Even the smallest acts of kindest can really impact someone’s life. We never know where people are in their lives, what their challenges are. By being that light and helping one in any way we can makes this world a better place for that person and for ourselves as well.
Our Favorite Lines:
- “We are all human and we all just want a chance – a chance in life, a chance at an education, a chance at a future, really.”
- “I know that each and every one of you has the opportunity to help someone else. All you need to do is help one person, expecting nothing in return.”
- “You don’t have to be rich to help somebody. You don’t have to be famous, you don’t even need to be college educated.”
- “It starts with your neighbor, the person next to you, the person sitting next to you in class, the kid down the block in your neighborhood; you just do whatever you can to help in any way that you can.”
- “My grandmother always used to say, if you got a dollar, there’s plenty to share.”